Saturday, March 21, 2020

Thank you! My Fellow Readers

Few days ago, I received a postcard from one of my readers, KM (initial of my reader), who shared with me about how he had benefited after reading my "Freedom".

Taking this opportunity, I would like to express my thanks to KM for your praise. KM particularly emphasized on how important on knowing "Personal Inflation Rate". Yes, indeed. Without proper inflation rate on financial needs calculation, your financial plan might not realistic. 


Another thing you need to do is to act, monitor and adjust your plan according to your latest financial condition. Life is full of changes. It is just impossible to follow a plan blindly without monitoring and adjustment. 

KM is also wishing to retire early.  Well, to achieve this, you have to follow and review your plan persistently. You have to overcome all financial obstacles you face on your journey. Don't give out easily. By doing so, I am very sure that you will attain early retirement very soon.

Keep it up, KM and all my fellow readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments