Saturday, February 2, 2013

InvestBursa.com

First of all, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your years of support.  Since my first book was launched in 2010, I have been receiving tremendous number of positive feedback from you all.  Your satisfaction is indeed my power to move on.

For years, I have been trying my best to reply all stock investment related inquiries from my readers.  I always believe that knowledge should be aimed for sharing rather than personal.  With this objective in mind, I official launch InvestBursa.com and InvestBursa online course.

In InvestBursa course, I will provide personal online coaching on the details of how-to for my Process #1 & #2.  All information in this course will be according to the latest market condition and information so that more effective decision can be make.  Also, all stock investment related inquiries I received will be shared and discussed for better understanding.  Of course, the main feature of this course I will personally guide you through the whole process and share with you tips & tricks on successful stock investment which you can't find any in my book.  This is indeed an invaluable learning opportunity.

Of course, I need to be motivated in order to give you my best.  So, what is in the InvestBursa course?  Do visit my new site for more information.  If you want to know what will you get after this paid course, here is what I would like to tell you.  If you have RM10,000 to invest in the stock market now, by knowing how to compound your return in 15% per annum after attending this course, you’ll be able to double your money to RM20,000 within 5 years. That’s already more than enough to pay for the value of this course.

Should you need more information about the course, feel free to contact me at laisc990@gmail.com.  I will be very happy to elaborate it more for you.

Let us hand-in-hand towards our investment success.
 

1 comment:

  1. This good content for learning if you want to learn more about the market then you can also visit best share market blogs.Capitalstars

    ReplyDelete

Comments