Sunday, November 11, 2012

Thanks to All My Readers

Last Monday (5th November 2012 - 5 days after the launching of my new book, "FREEDOM"), I visited Harris Bookstore located at AEON Tebrau City, Johor Bahru.  When I first popped into the bookstore, I immediately headed to Harris Choice section to locate my book.

I saw the cover of my new book on the bookstore's flyer.  But, I just could not found my new book on shelf.  I wondered why and immediately went to Customer Service counter for clarification.  The assistant informed me that the book I mentioned had been sold out.  Huh!?  SOLD OUT??  Within 5 days after launching??  I could not believe on what she said.  Therefore, I counter checked with my publisher about this and requested them to follow-up.  2 hours later, my publisher replied that my books at Harris Bookstore Johor Bahru were really sold out and the bookstore was in the process on reordering.

I really surprise and appreciate the support of my fellow readers, you all are part of my success in book writing.  I will definitely do my best to continue to share my investment and money management experience with all my readers whenever and wherever I can.

I would also like to take this opportunity to express my sincere appreciation on the support from my readers in Singapore.  The distribution of my book to Singapore is on the way.  Alternatively, you may get your copy at Popular Bookstore in Johor Bahru or order it online via:

1. The official web site of my publisher, Kanyin Publication.

2. MPHOnline.com: MPH's online bookstore

Once again, thank you very much.  Enjoy your reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments