Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Infinite Wealth

This is my first very own stock investment book to share my years of experience on countering unpredictable stock market movement.

As stock market is so unpredictable, I have designed a system that works well and enable me to receive an average 15~20% annual return, no matter how the market moves.

In my book, I will reveal my very own company evaluation system to identify fundamentally sound companies.  With these shortlisted established financially sound companies in your list, I will also show my technique on spotting the right timing on entering and exiting for profit maximization.

The processes indicate in my book have been proven through years of pilot testing by using my hard-earned money.  As get out the rat-race by my early 40s is my major financial target, sustainable passive income is a must.  I must have a solid system to ensure that and here I have developed one.  It works and I will like to share it with my fellow readers.

Do grab a copy at any major bookstore.  Your inquiry, testimonial and/or comments are most welcome.

Happy investing.

18 comments:

  1. Hi, congratz to you first book publication. I will go and look for it today too. Definitely you can achieve your financial dream!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrcoolku, do give me your comment, if any.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Im YCN. Thank you for your reply and your book is the most fantastic + simple investment book i ever read! Thank you much and all the best to u!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What on earth brother! You published a book! ^^ Congrats man!

    Ill get one of the books at the book store. Can't wait to see how you make money from the stock market. ^^

    Congratulations once again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, kampunginvestor. Do give me your comment, if any.

    Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Brother, i went MPH they tell me sold out. So laku har? ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really? Please try mphonline.com or visit your nearest Popular Bookstore.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi LSC, Congratulations :) That's really great to know. I will look for the book at local bookstore too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey congrats for your first book publication, I am looking forward to booking my copy of book.
    Will comment again after reading your book.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for your support, Yan and "Financial Planning".

    ReplyDelete
  11. i just bought one yesterday...will post my comments after reading

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, Steven. Thanks for buying my book. Do give me your comment, if any.

    Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Lai,

    Congrats.. I will go buy your book :P

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi LSC,

    I bought your book Infinite Wealth at Popular and it's an amazing book to read to understand. You did mentioned about charting tool on page 79 and I intend to get one. What's your recommendation?

    Thanks,
    richctk

    ReplyDelete
  15. It was a awe-inspiring post and it has a significant meaning and thanks for sharing the information.Would love to read your next post too......
    Thanks
    Regards
    Stock Tips

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi, i had bought yr book but in mandarin version, i did not know that there is an english version of that as i find it difficult to understand the terms in mandarin. Anyway, i found it very useful and begins to like the book. Congratulation.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi, Ng, thank you very much. Should you need any clarification, do email me.

    ReplyDelete

Comments