Monday, November 30, 2009

No Excuse

People like to stay within their comfort zone and that is why many people only can do the same thing again and again, year by year, without any improvement.

I always request my staffs to learn proactively in order to equip themselves to meet future challenge. However, most of the time, the reply I received were negative. They just gave as many excuses as they could just to escape from learning new things or exposure of new area of work. At the end of the day, I still have to settle most of the problems by myself. I am now still continued to couch them to have positive thinking and I hope the changes will come in one day.

Anyway, we shall always equip ourselves through continual learning. The prerequisite is giving no excuse. Please bear in mind that excuses are always the barriers to success.

2 comments:

  1. That is very common in a company. People tend to be satisfied and contented with what they have. Not only that, they wouldn't die for a company which is not theirs. They would rather take it the tidak apa attitude.

    At times, we also can't blame them because if we pay them peanuts, we get monkeys! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life will be more meaningful if we have positive thinking and treat it proactively rather than passively. What I mean is, whatever we have learned will be our most valuable permenant asset. Nobody can steal it away from you.

    ReplyDelete

Comments