Saturday, May 7, 2011

Wellbeing (Part 5)

First of all, my sincere apologies to all my fellow readers as it has been quite sometime I did not have time on updating my blog.  I have been busy recently as I have to travel overseas quite often.  However, I never give up my way of sharing with everyone of you.  And, of course, I would like to express my sincere thanks to my fellow readers.

In this new post, I would like to share the final part of Wellbeing, i.e. Community Wellbeing.  Community can be defined as a social, religious, occupational, or other group sharing common characteristics or interests.  To be more precise, Community Wellbeing is living in an area that is a good fit for your personality, family, interests and other pursuits.

At the highest end of the Community Wellbeing is giving back to society, just like giving a meaningful gift to a love one.  However, have you ever think about our time is the most valuable gift at all time.  Just imagine, after a day of hard work, what will you do after returning home?  Will give be able to give some time to your family or get around with your friends with similar interest or just go back and sleep and wake up again on the next day for the same cycle?  In which way do you feel more happy and meaningful?

After having the previous four Wellbeing with a mind of caring and sharing will make our life more complete than ever.  Think about it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Harry
    harry.roger10@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments