Saturday, September 18, 2010

My Reading List 2010

Reading has been my favorite hobby for years.  I feel down without holding a book during my free time; I feel being left behind for not learning continuously; I feel time will be just wasted by sitting in front of TV instead of a book.  Anyway, I have set my target to read at least a book in a month and books' titles cover not only on financial aspects but also literary works.  Following is my 2010 reading list so far:

1. "The One Minute Millionaire: The Enlightened Way to Wealth" by Mark Victor Hansen & Robert G. Allen

2. "The New Buffettology" by Mary Buffett & David Clark

3. "Road Map to Financial Freedom" by Yap Ming Hui

4. "The Da Vinci Code" by Dan Brown

5. "100 Ways to Save Tax for Individuals" by Richard Thornton

6. "The Lost Symbol (Robert Langdon, No. 3)" by Dan Brown

7. "Your Money or Your Life: 9 Steps to Transforming Your Relationship with Money and Achieving Financial Independence: Revised and Updated for the 21st Century" by Vicki Robin

8. "The Hunger Games" by Suzanne Collins

9. "Catching Fire (The Second Book of the Hunger Games)" by Suzanne Collins

10. "Law of Attraction: The Science of Attracting More of What You Want and Less of What You Don't" by Michael J. Losier

11. "Secrets of the Millionaire Mind: Mastering the Inner Game of Wealth" by T. Harv Eker

12. "The Total Money Makeover: A Proven Plan for Financial Fitness" by Dave Ramsey

13. "The Automatic Millionaire: A Powerful One-Step Plan to Live and Finish Rich" by David Bach

14. "Cool Mum Super Dad" by Jamilah Samian

15. "Raising Happy Kids" by Rozieta Shaari

16. "Dividends Don't Lie" by Bill Wermine & Martin Wong

17. "Supercharge" by Martin Wong

The list is still going on. Most importantly, knowledge is our most important permanent asset and nobody able to steal it away from you. Use it to feed you mind and I guarantee you will not regret.

Happy reading.

2 comments:

  1. You are indeed an enthusiastic person. I just manage to read half of your total books. Most of my reading is regarding investing and personal money .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really appreciate your post and you explain each and every point very well.Thanks for sharing this information.And I’ll love to read your next post too.
    Regards:
    Share Tips

    ReplyDelete

Comments