Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Be a Great "Dreamer"

What you are is what you think you are.

Sound weird?  I used to think so but no more now.



According to T. Harv Eker, the author of Secrets of the Millionaire Mind: Mastering the Inner Game of Wealth, "your inner world reflect your outer world.  If you believe you are not enough, you will validate that belief and create the reality that you don't have enough.  On the other hand, if you believe you are plenty, you will validate that brlief and create plenty of abundance."

So, what should you do?  Well, first, you have to think what you really want to be and imagine you are what you want to be.  For example, if you want to be rich, you first think about how rich you want to be.  Having $1 million or $10 million?  Next, imaging that you are having the amount you want to have now, what will you do?  Buy a bungalow?  Buy a Ferrari?  Get the feeling on all these possessions.  Feel the ease and happiness of having all these possessions.  Now, continue these imaginations and get these great feelings, don't stop.  Your mind will follow you feeling and generate action plan attain what you want. 

For years, I kept dreaming of early retirement.  But, I felt down every time when I realized that it is not easy to get my target amount within stipulated period.  This down feeling pulled me backward and make me slowed down.  By having this feeling, I really can't achieve early retirement.  After reading a number of books on positive thinking, I have been imagining the great time I have during early retirement.  The speed of moving towards my target, as a result, have been accelerating and I can feel it.  It is really wonderful.

So, start to dream now.

1 comment:

  1. Yes. The power of our mind is the biggest influence whether we become rich or poor. If we think we will always be poor, and true enough,we will be poor, vice versa.

    ReplyDelete

Comments