Friday, January 1, 2010

Book Review: Warrent Buffett and the Interpretation of Financial Statements



Warren Buffett and the Interpretation of Financial Statements: The Search for the Company with a Durable Competitive AdvantageWhat a book!  It mades the reading of Financial Statement become so easy and straight forward, from Income Statement to Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statement.

As a matter of fact, I have been reading books on how to figure out Financial Statement effectively as I require myself to have the skill on identifying good public listed companies for investment.  However, after finishing these books, most of the time, I lost in the middle of no way as there are just too many ratio and interpretation.  This book, however, has totally change my view of Financial Statement reading.  I do not realize that competitive advantages can be identified so easily.  I believe serious investor so get one before any investment.

Happy reading

1 comment:

  1. This is really and easy understanding book. It is good for newbie. I read it twice so more understand and master it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments